Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our New Ovenware Range isOnline

Our new ovenware range which has been selling in our own Irish Country Shop since before Christmas has been selling like hot cakes. For those of you that cannot visit us in Bennettsbridge, I'm happy to let you know that it is all up on our website now.
Available in 5 different shapes - it is the first range from Nicholas Mosse that can truly go from oven to table.

 I've been lucky enough to test out a few pieces at home - and I have to say one of the best things, other than all the wonderful patterns, is that it cleans beautifully! The other weekend I made up a few individual cottage pies for my family in the small square dish - seen here in Clematis.
 I don't know about you but to me it just makes serving a meal that bit more pleasurable.
Here are all the shapes in all the patterns. I also love the medium oval dish. It's perfect for roasting carrots and parsnips.

We have an offer on our website just through Valentine's Week- until Sunday, 19th February.
If you purchase €100 or more on pottery on our website, you will receive a FREE Hanging Heart ornament with your order. (Terms and Conditions apply).

Be sure to LIKE our Facebook page and if you  are on Twitter follow us there @NicholasMosse.
We always love hearing from our fans and collectors.
Until next time, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment