Friday, May 20, 2011

home sweet home is where the heart is

Dear Avid Nicholas Mosse fan,

The storage jars are here!! The storage jars are here!!

You’ve been requesting them for some time now ……..and here they are …

..air-tight lidded jars .…. in two sizes!
Perfect. What every smart kitchen should be wearing!!


Isn’t it great when life gives you what you want?


Isn’t life great anyway?



Well personally I am very, very happy, as I’ve just moved into a new house and can think and talk of nothing else.

The little devil in me is right now sitting on my shoulder, nudging me to upload a photograph of the avenue leading to my hidden paradise of a cottage so you can see how beautiful it is……


But I’d get into trouble!! This isn’t about me! But I’d love you to see it!



Oh Let's do it! And I promise next month to blog exclusively about the decorators;and will show you their sponging skills, and the wonderful intricacies of the detailed patterns they oh so magically produce.

So, until next time,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment