Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mixing our Patterns here at Nicholas Mosse

Dear Avid Nicholas Mosse Fan:
Each time I go into our Irish country shop, I come away with some new idea. The other day I spent some time putting together different combinations of our patterns.
Above is a Clematis serving plate which I paired with a Forget Me Not lunch plate.

Then for fun I topped it off with a tiny heart plate in Old Rose. Can you imagine setting a table for family and friends with this cheerful combination?
Then I turned to our two patterns Apple and Red Tulip that have a lot of red in them.

They look so sweet paired together.

And here I took the Wild Flower Meadow serving plate and paired it will a Red Tulip side plate.

Very striking- I can see this set on a table with a white linen cloth - keep the rest of the table very simple and make the plates the stars.
You can find all of these online at Nicholas Mosse or at our Irish country shop here in Bennettsbridge. If there is anything not on the site that you'd like, feel free to email me.

I've always been one who loves colour and patterns anyway, so why not enjoy all the patterns we have here at Nicholas Mosse and mix them up together?

We always love to hear from our fans - so do be sure to email me at lisamcgee@nicholasmosse.com - send me photos of your tables and meals and dishes served up in Nicholas Mosse. And with your permission, we'll share them here or on our Facebook page.
We are also on Twitter @NicholasMosse

Looking forward to hearing from you.


Lisa













2 comments:

  1. I like some of the mix and match but not if it is too busy - I like Apple and Red Tulip best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a mix of designs from Nicholas Mosse but I must buy the forget me not when next in Ireland :)

    ReplyDelete